When your appliance malfunctions, it can be a significant inconvenience, and whether it requires repair or replacement, it inevitably entails a financial expense. However, the pressing question that arises for many individuals in such situations is: how much will it cost? The cost of fixing an appliance can fluctuate depending on the specific repair required and the replacement parts needed.
In the points below, we’ll discuss the factors that can affect the price of an appliance repair, and how to prepare for these costs. We’ll also provide some tips on how to ensure you avoid appliance repair costs in the future.
National Appliance Repairs price breakdown
The general minimum cost for a service call is $140 (+GST) when needing your appliance repaired. At Nationwide Appliance Repairs, our service call is $154.00 – this includes the first 30 minutes of labour, and after the first 30 minutes of labour we charge $44 every 15 minutes (plus the cost of any spare parts, if required).
Factors that can affect the price of an appliance repair:
- The type of appliance that needs repairing
- The severity of the damage
- The cost of replacement parts
- The cost of labour
At National Appliance Repairs, we pride ourselves on being transparent and upfront about our pricing, so that our valued customers know exactly where they stand.
Our skilled technicians will keep you informed about the progress of your appliance repairs and collaborate closely with you to make decisions on matters such as whether to repair or replace components as they come up.
How to minimise costs for your appliance repair:
- Check your warranty: Whether it’s your dishwasher, fridge, oven, washing machine or dryer; some appliances come with a warranty, which will cover the cost of repairs or replacements.
- Invest in preventative maintenance: By keeping your appliances well-maintained, you can avoid costly repairs in the future. National Appliance Repairs services kitchen and laundry appliances of every make and model, in residential and commercial settings. Some minor maintenance today might save you costly repairs tomorrow.
Contact National Appliance Repairs
To arrange hassle-free appliance repairs, installation and maintenance services in Australia, don’t hesitate to call National Appliance Repairs for immediate service from a friendly member of our support team. Same-day service is subject to availability.